CME DRONACHARYA AWARDS
These awards recognize impactful contributors (individuals) who have conducted most hours of CME training in the given specialties and have covered maximum subject areas in last one year.
CME EXCELLENCE AWARDS
The category recognizes individual doctor who has conducted most hours of training and most number of training under various specialties and sub-specialties.
The category recognizes organizations that have conducted most hours of training and most number of training under various specialties and sub-specialties.
The category recognizes organizations that have helped in organizing CME events.
The category recognizes organizations conducting CME in various cities across India.
The category recognizes organizations supporting most CME participants.
The category recognizes organizations introducing latest innovation in the field.
The category recognizes publishers supporting most CME events.
Award Entry Process
· Choose the category you want to select and click on Apply Now
· Fill-up the form completely and click submit.
· Your form will be submitted.
· In case of any queries, contact, Ms Vidhi Tandon: 8375032240
- The applicant organization/individual must be directly involved in CME activities by conducting facilitating organizing supporting CME training/academic programs and participants in a direct manner.
- Individual entries will not attract any nomination charges, but organizations will attract nomination charges.
While filling the nomination, we encourage you to submit the details in the following documents:
- The document can include details about the CME programs including audience, faculty numbers, short videos, mode of training, innovation used, specialty areas covered, etc.
- The total size of the documents should not be above 20 MB.
- Email the documents to email@example.com
- It is essential to provide correct and appropriate details for the mandatory questions. Incomplete or incorrect submissions may not be considered.
- One entry can only be eligible for consideration in one category. Separate entries would need to be made if nominations are to files in more than one of the categories.
- A participating organization/individual can send entries in more than one award category/apply multiple times in the same category provided it is for a separate innovation/project/initiative.
- A separate form should be used for each application entry.
You, as a participant, declare that the information provided in this entry form is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge and that you agree to abide by the rules and regulations of participation
Rules and Regulations
On the due participation in the CME Excellence Award, the participants understand and agree to the following:
- All the awards/ prizes honored/ distributed by the organizer has been arrived on the sole and unbiased conclusions made by the Independent Jury through a fair process and such acts of the organizer shall not in any way amount to any discrimination to any person/parties thereon.
- The participant elects to voluntarily participate in the event with full knowledge and thereby declare that all information, facts and materials provided by them for the purposes of their participation are true and best to their knowledge.
- The organizer shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage, action, claim, cost or expenses, or any injury to any party/ person which may arise as a consequence of their participation in this event.
- The organizer reserves its rights to post/ publish any images/ photographs taken at the Awards function and such images/pictures shall become the sole property of the organizers.
- The organizer shall not be held responsible directly or indirectly for injuries and damages that may arise out of or in connection with any wrongful information, misrepresentation or corroborated facts disclosed by the Participants.
- By participating in the CME Excellence Summit & Awards 2019, participants and entries agree to be bound by the Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the IHW Council organizing committee, as final.
- All decisions of the Awards Jury with respect to any aspect of the CME Excellence Summit & Awards, including and not limited to, eligibility of entries and any discrepancies or inconsistencies, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to these Awards.
- All entries and documents submitted to participate are not returnable and the organizing committee retains the right to the information.
- The awards are non-transferrable.
- The entry fee for participation is non-refundable.
- All CME Excellence Summit & Awards intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawing, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the IHW Council, the owner of the CME Excellence Award events. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Entry forms should be submitted with complete information.
- Filing nominations does not guarantee awards. The awards is jury driven and the jury’s verdict will be held as the last word.